Monday, July 26, 2010

Photo Walking


City Centre Market
Originally uploaded by raise my voice
On Saturday, I took part in my first organized photo walk. It was one of three such walks going on in Edmonton the same day, part of the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk 2010. I was part of Edmonton Group #3, a downtown walk from Rice Howard Way, to the City Centre Market, and then back to Churchill Square for Taste of Edmonton.

Rice Howard Way was full of great buildings and shapes, as well as some of the cars from the Honda Edmonton Indy that took place this past weekend. Heading down Jasper Avenue, I photographed many buildings - I found it interesting how I have been in this area many times, but suddenly everything takes on a different shape when I am looking to photograph it.

The Farmer's Market was an excellent place for shots, as always. I would have headed here anyways. Ditto for Taste of Edmonton, although I would not have gone back along 103 Avenue, which also made for some interesting architectural shots.

Although I arrived late, ended up getting separated from most of the other photographers in my group, and never had a chance to meet the leader (I opted to stay at Taste of Edmonton rather than venture to the restaurant for the get-together afterwards), I had a very memorable time and took many photos. In fact< it ook so many that I made a separate set for each area I was in, and put it all together under this collection.

10 comments:

RicoLisi0802志竹 said...

要經常發表文章 最愛你了呦...............................................................

俊張霖 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債.................................................................

陳秀顏清鴻湖 said...

生命的意義,是在於活的充實;而不是在於活得長久。......................................................

沈貞李添睿儀 said...

要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。..................................................

偉曹琬 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。............................................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...

Pen and ink is wits plough...................................................................

1615 said...

謝謝大大無私分享 感恩唷(>o<)............................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

謝謝大大的分享 我會學會反省與寬容 感恩 ∩△∩............................................................

幸平平平平杰 said...

我在戀愛著?--------是的,因為我在等待著.....................................................................

志涛 said...

很精彩的部落格 期待你的繼續加油..................................................