Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's List

I prefer to call this a list rather than resolutions, because that is what this really is: a list of things I want and plan to do in 2009.

1) Take up yoga.

2) Skate and play hockey.

3) Do more visual art/drawing.

4) Record more music.

5) Take day trips around the province.

6) Read more. Way more.

I seriously want to be more physically active, spend less time in front of a computer, and get to a point where I can balance my professional and activist work with few conflicts.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

catharooni said...

nice list!! also, thanks for the hilarious comment on paula the hippo ... you are equally cute, but certainly not her namesake.

i started yoga in november and LOVE IT - hope you do get into it this year ...

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I have seen the works of art you have displayed. I liked the same and would love to revisit your website.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you. I assure you that you would get value for the time spent in reading my literature and the articles on paintings.
The link is are:

PAINTINGS GALLERIES

I write reviews of other friends' literature and paintings, too. You can see one of the reviews of a pencil drawing here:
PENCIL DRAWING OF A NUDE

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA