Thursday, November 02, 2006

Welcome!

Every blog has a first post, and this is the one for Every Single Thing. As a Singles Coordinator and Communications Coordinator for a small ethnic congregation, I find myself acting as a bridge between the world of the church and the world at large. I look for ways to make meaningful connections with my faith to guide me. And, I look for ways to perform Tikkun Olam, repairing the world. I also get frustrated with what appears to be a lack of concern for making the world a better place in the Evangelical world, as well as with singles being marginalized in the Body. This blog will outline some of the activities I am involved with in the congregation and outside, provide resources for Believing singles, and document my journey. I hope that you will come with me.

No comments: