- I was one of a small group involved in planting a congregation.
- I became the Communications Coordinator and Administrator of said congregation -- as a volunteer (Praise G-d I am now an employee there).
- I am actively involved in musical worship, playing three instruments (guitar, mandolin, and voice) and leading upon occasion.
- I started sponsoring a child in Bangladesh through Compassion Canada.
- I recorded three demos of original music, including one of Messianic music that we use in worship.
- I run a small business doing everything from meeting with clients, to preparing print materials, to doing post office runs. Oh yes, and bookkeeping. As Jack, our Financial Administrator likes to say, "Accounting is fun!" (He is not being sarcastic. And come to think of it, he's single also . . . )
- I document, photograph, film, and help plan peace marches and events.
There is no limit to the power of one -- when we are living in His love.